First Days in the Mission

First Days in the Mission
Elder Colby Kipp with President and Sister Campbell

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hey everybody!

How is everything rollin?
 
I don't have a lot of time today because of tranfers. We have to get everything set for people leaving and coming to the zone on Wednesday. Elder Vega will be killing me off. Or in regular lingo, he will be my last and final companion in the mission. He is hilarious. He said "I am going to kill you so hard!", when we didn't get a transfer call. But there are a lot of changes in our zone and we are looking forward to it. We are getting like 4 greenies. Booyah!!
 
We got a new investigator this week. Her name is anna and she is marreid to a less-active member. They are really cool and she is really interested. We are really trying to push the importance of the Book of Mormon with them, and she is really excited to find out about the church. She asked a golden question as well, "So what made you know its true?" And you know missionaries love sharing about their own conversions. I love the spirit that comes with talking about spiritual knowledge. They look promising.
 
It was really good to see Wilson and Misty. We had a great time and I am looking forward to seeing them again.
 
I love this work. I know I say that a lot, but its true.
 
Mucho Amor,
 
Elder Kipp

No comments:

Post a Comment